Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eat, Drink and Be Merry!

i have this spot here and i really didn't know what to do with it. i would type and type and then end up erasing it all. my blog was turning into this ranting place of complaining and stubborness. that's not me. well, atleast that's not what i want people to think of me as. i know, i know, i do complain and i am stubborn and i am very opinionated about the things that i actually have an opinion of, but some of you don't really know that. in fact it might be shocking to even read this much information about me. so, in the end i decided this spot can't house my inner most thoughts, in fact those should not ever be written down anywhere. i will scare my posterity for generations to come with my actual deep darkness. and so i announce that i will discuss food here. my food, others food, my opinions of food (well, it is my blog), and possibly offer help to those who are trekking on the food path further behind me. i say "a toast to you all!" and happy adventures in the kitchen.

2 comments:

ABQ Mom said...

What a great idea to talk about food. I had started a recipe exchange blog with a few others but that kinda fizzled out. Now you can post the recipes that you tell me about that you say you'll send to me. ;-)

P.S. it's okay to have a place to rant and rave and complain about whatever, you can just choose to have "no comments" on that particular post if you so choose. ;-)

Angie said...

Cool a food blog. I miss your food, very cool creative cooking...I'm sure little miss has missed your cooking as well.

I agree with Dana, sometimes ya just need to do it. You've earned enough brownie points to have a venting post now and again ;)